Musings & Articles of Note
(These are links to PDF files.)
- HBR: "Consulting on the Cusp of Disruption," by Christensen, et. al. The industry that has long helped other sidestep strategic threats is itself being upended. By: Clayton M Christensen, Dina Wang, and Derek van Bever.
- “Earned Value and Agile Reporting,” by Anthony Cabri, Mike Griffiths. Short and to the point; this paper has an earned valued primer and a common sense translation of earned valued principles to agile.
- Musing- Change, Point of Reference, and Hair. The reliance on point of reference as demonstrated by unintended behaviors
- Musing- Business Karma at Work. Karma in the workplace, something to think about
- HBR: "The Big Idea: Accelerate," by John P. Kotter. This a great article about inspiring solutions from, and the formation of, a volunteer army of change leaders. An interesting discussion of how a well articulated need can bring about change from the current staff with their current assignments.